Welcome to Wake Forest University’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR). CFR promotes mutually beneficial relationships between the university and corporations and foundations, focusing on philanthropy and partnership-building.
Wake Forest University’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations identifies, cultivates, manages, solicits, and stewards relationships with corporations and foundations that support the institution’s highest priorities. CFR manages corporate and foundation activity across the Reynolda Campus and consults with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center on prospects and projects of mutual interest.
CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION NEWS: GIFTS AND GRANTS
- Wake Forest University Awarded $30M Lilly Endowment Inc. Grant to Build National Capacity for Character Education
- Mellon Foundation awards WFU $1M for environmental justice project
- NC Black Rep and Wake Forest announce winning playwrights“Finding Holy Ground” plays are collaboration among School of Divinity, NC Black Rep and Wake the … Read more
- High schoolers LEAP into action at Wake DowntownJames Harris, a student at Carver High School, loves sports statistics and is considering a career … Read more
- Henry Luce Foundation to fund discourse on race, justice and religionFunds to commission two original plays to be presented at the 2024 National Black Theatre Festival … Read more
- $8.6M Kern Family Foundation grant puts character firstFunding will support programs that prepare students for work in the professions HIGHLIGHTS The grant will … Read more
- Wake Forest University School of Divinity reimagines theological education with $1 million from Lilly Endowment Inc.December 14, 2021 Wake Forest University has received a grant of $1 million from Lilly Endowment … Read more