Welcome to Wake Forest University’s Office of Corporate & Foundation Relations (CFR). CFR promotes mutually beneficial relationships between the university and corporations and foundations, focusing on philanthropy and partnership-building.
Wake Forest University’s Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations identifies, cultivates, manages, solicits, and stewards relationships with corporations and foundations that support the institution’s highest priorities. CFR manages corporate and foundation activity across the Reynolda Campus and consults with Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center on prospects and projects of mutual interest.
CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION NEWS: GIFTS AND GRANTS
- Henry Luce Foundation to fund discourse on race, justice and religionFunds to commission two original plays to be presented at the 2024 National Black Theatre Festival […]
- $8.6M Kern Family Foundation grant puts character firstFunding will support programs that prepare students for work in the professions HIGHLIGHTS The grant will […]
- Wake Forest University School of Divinity reimagines theological education with $1 million from Lilly Endowment Inc.December 14, 2021 Wake Forest University has received a grant of $1 million from Lilly Endowment […]
- Grant from the Burroughs Wellcome Fund provides hands-on STEM experience for high schoolersWith a grant from the Burroughs Wellcome Fund, Wake Forest University will be able to provide […]
- Supported by a $4.4 million grant from the John Templeton Foundation, the Honesty Project announces winners of funding competitionThe Honesty Project, which launched in 2020 with a $4.4 million grant from the John Templeton Foundation, […]
- $5 million grant brings Gilead COMPASS Faith Coordinating Center to WFU School of Divinity to combat HIV/AIDS in the SouthWith a $5 million grant from Gilead Sciences, Wake Forest University School of Divinity will establish […]
- $1 Million Lilly Endowment Inc grant supports Wake Forest University School of Divinity to help congregations become agents of justiceLilly Endowment Inc. has awarded Wake Forest University a $1 million grant through the Endowment’s Thriving […]