- Employer Relations – Pursues, develops, and strengthens existing and new relationships with employers, alumni, and parents, with the ultimate goal of every Wake Forest student finding meaningful and relevant career opportunities.
- Office of Personal & Career Development – Helps to guide, equip, and inspire Wake Forest students to take charge of their personal and career development.
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs – Supports the Associate Provost for Research in building research programs of nationally recognized excellence.
Schools and Affiliates:
- Wake Forest College – The cornerstone of Wake Forest, which values and maintains the liberal arts tradition within the context of an internationally recognized research university, offers 40 majors and 60 minors.
- School of Business – The School of Business is ranked in the top ten percent nationally, offering undergraduate, master’s, joint degree, and non-degree programs in accounting, finance, and other business specialties.
- School of Law – Ranked one of the top law schools in the country, offering JD, JD/MBA, LLM, and SJD degree programs.
- School of Divinity – A dynamic theological institution that prepares men and women to minister in a rapidly changing world, offering the Master of Divinity and several dual degree programs.
- Graduate School of Arts & Sciences – A diverse community of excellence creating value in learning, discovery, and service for humanity, offering master’s, PhD, joint degree, and certificate programs.
- Reynolda House – The centerpiece of the Reynolda Historic District, the museum exhibits masterpieces of American art in the restored historic mansion of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds, and is also surrounded by formal gardens, shops, and restaurants.
- Charlotte Center – The Center, located in Charlotte, NC, provides urban convenience and state-of-the-art technology to busy working professionals enrolled in business programs, offering highly ranked MBA curricula, along with an Executive Education certificate and customized learning programs.
- Wake Forest Innovation Quarter – Innovation Quarter is the area’s leading technology park, focusing on biomedical research, pharmaceutical research, and biotechnology. The nationally recognized hub of innovation will offer undergraduate academic programs.
- WF Innovations – Wake Forest Innovations accelerates the journey from discovery to commercialization so that important scientific discoveries can become life-improving realities. Discoveries and inventions are transformed into valuable proprietary technologies for licensing, and through industry partners we facilitate open access to intellectual, clinical, and research capabilities at Wake Forest.